How to get there?
Jungle Zipline Maui is located about 25 min. drive east from the airport.
50 East Waipio RD, Haiku, Hi 96708
You will park directly in the Zipline Park, there is not lengthy bus ride to and from the Activity.
What To Wear and Bring?
Must have a closed-toe shoe with heel strap. (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs
Athletic or hiking shoes are required.NO Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Skeletoes or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes, all guests must sign a waiver. Also, guests under the age of 18 will need a guardian’s signature before zipping. Waiver
What is the maximum group size?
Currently we offer groups tours with a maximum size of 10 people. If you have a group with more than 10 participants, contact our Reservations Department for special scheduling arrangements.
What are your hours?
Monday – Sunday
Timings 8 AM to 4 PM
What are the weight and age restrictions?
Minimum age is 6 years old. Riders must be a minimum 50 lbs. and can weigh no more than 250 lbs.This policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety. Customers will be weighed on site. If they are outside the limits there will be NO Refund.
What if I don’t have a credit card to book online?
If you don’t have a major credit card, you can CONTACT US directly. Please call for more details.
Zip Lines WILL RUN Rain or Shine. In these events, we will do our best to re-book your tour immediately or provide a refund as appropriate.
Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to tour departure will be charged full tour price. “No-shows” will also be charged full tour price. Charges will be applied to the credit card provided.
Jungle Zipline reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, or events beyond our control. In these events, we will do our best to re-book your tour immediately or a refund as appropriate.
Health Recommendations and Physical Requirements
* Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.
* Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
* Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
* It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
* Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
* There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
* Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
* 7 Line Zipline Tour:
This adventure including 7 amazing Ziplines, 3 tree platforms, two swinging bridges, a light snack and refreshment on the tour and when you get back and explore our tropical park.
. Approx. 2 hours.
Regular $ 149.00 *** SAVE 18% When you Book in Advance. $ 119.00+tax Kids 50% off (For each paying adult, one child gets 50% off!)
* 5 Line Zipline Tour:
This adventure including 5 amazing Ziplines, 3 tree platforms, one swinging bridge, a light snack and refreshment on the tour and when you get back and explore our tropical park.
. Approx. 1.30 hours.
Regular $ 137.00 *** SAVE 18% When you Book in Advance. $ 109.00+tax Kids 50% off (For each paying adult, one child gets 50% off!)
*4 Line Zipline Tour:
Includes 4 Ziplines, 2 tree platforms, a light snack and refreshment on the tour and when you get back and explore our tropical park.
. Approx. 1 hour.
Regular $ 112.00.*** SAVE 18% When you Book in Advance. 89.00+tax, off
* Walk along $ 10.00