Fly through the Jungle on our full-length, 8-Zipline course! Take the plunge, if you dare, on our optional Quick Jump Free Fall Ride. A great adventure and wonderful way to see the “Real Maui Hawaii”
- Daily 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Approximately 1 hour
4-Line Zipline Tour
Take the 4-line Zipline Tour with Jungle Zipline Maui and zip through four ziplines and two tree platforms! We provide a light snack and refreshment on the tour and when you get back, you can explore our tropical park.
What to Bring:
Must have closed-toed shoes with a heel strap (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. Athletic or hiking shoes are required. NO Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Skeletoes or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.This policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety. Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.