Fly through the Jungle on our full-length, 8-Zipline course! Take the plunge, if you dare, on our optional Quick Jump Free Fall Ride. A great adventure and wonderful way to see the “Real Maui Hawaii”
5 Lines Zipline Eco Tour
- Adult 17+
- Child 6-16
5 Lines Zipline – Eco Tour
10 People Max on this tour for max fun and NO long wait times. We can accommodate larger groups on request.
About our 5 Line Eco Tour
Jungle Zipline Maui takes you on a thrilling adventure through five amazing ziplines, 3 tree platforms, a stunning 85-foot long tree to tree suspension bridge.
After your tour, you can explore our tropical park!
What to Bring:
Must have closed-toed shoes with a heel strap (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. Athletic or hiking shoes are required. NO OPEN TOE SHOES allowed on the course. Pants or long shorts are recommended. We also don’t recommend wearing white.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity. This policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety. Customers are weighed on site. If they are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.